Pages

Feb 28, 2010

Bringing in the Loot

This is part of the In My Mailbox series hosted by The Story Siren. This meme allows book bloggers around the web to showcase what awesomeness we bought, swapped, borrowed, or got this week. Check out my loot below!

Some pretty good stuff this week. Some of them are going out for ARC tours (check out Around the World Tours if you're interested) and the others I am hoping to get to soon. I've gotten lots of books in the last few months and am hunkering down to get a reading list in order so that I can read them, review them, and move on. Enough rambling though, enjoy my loot!



For Review:
Plus by Veronica Chambers (Aug. 2010; sent out for tour)
Winter Longing by Tricia Mills (Aug. 2010; sent out for tour)
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June by Robin Benway (Aug. 2010; sent out for tour)
Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone (May 2010)

(Thanks to Penguin for all those mentioned above!)

A Life Revealed by Suzi Katz (not pictured) (Thanks Suzi!)

Bought:
Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway
Icecore by Matt Whyman

I also got really nifty swag from Penguin!


That's what I got, what loot did you score?

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I really enjoyed "Audrey, Wait!" Hope you enjoy all your books!

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Awesome books! The cover of Invisible Girl is gorgeous.

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox-2-28-10.html

Have an awesome booktastic Monday! :D
The Bookie Bunch

brizmus said...

Super rad books!
I also just got Audrey, Wait!, and I can't wait to read it!!!!

Lori said...

Enjoy your books this week. :) Here's Mine.

Unknown said...

Ooh! I have Audrey, Wait! on my wish list :-)