Pages

May 15, 2010

Bringing in the Loot

This is part of the In My Mailbox series hosted by The Story Siren. This meme allows book bloggers around the web to showcase what awesomeness we bought, swapped, borrowed, or got this week. Check out my loot below!
Back on track this week, I got a few fun ones!

Bought:Feed by Mira Grant
Little Vampire Women by Louisa May Alcott & Lynn Messina
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
I have made myself a deal. I am only buying the books that my library will not be ordering or carrying. This will force me to wait on the waiting lists instead of spending my money on something I can get for free. Working on my restraint. :)

Review:
Lost for Words by Alice Kuipers (Big thanks to Around the World Tours for this one!)

That's all for this week. Most of the major packing and moving is done, so I'm hoping to be back full-time now. I've missed getting to tell you all my thoughts about bookish stuff, so I'm glad to be back on track. Until then, what loot did you get?

1 comment:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Great books this week. I really want to read Mistwood.
Hope you enjoy!