Pages

Oct 6, 2010

Mad Hatter Day!

Greetings and salutations my friends! Today is a very special day because it just so happens that today is Mad Hatter Day! Established in 1986, October 6th has been cause for celebration for quite some time. The Second Silliest Day of the year falls almost exactly 6 months after April Fool's Day and is considered a general day of silliness.

This year I have decided to go all out and dress silly while at work. I even got my boss's approval to wear my homemade Mad Hatter Hat to work.

I assure you there will be more pictures to come of this glorious day, but until then, go and be silly!

P.S. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I have been fairly absent from blogging. I assure you that I have not forgotten any of you and that I will make a triumphant return once I get things settled down again. Again, thanks for your continued support!

1 comment:

swiggett said...

I love this hat - hope your Mad Hatter Day was a blast!