Pages

Apr 16, 2012

Armchair BEA is coming back again!

Last year I was fortunate enough to participate in Armchair BEA & I am thrilled to announce that it'll be coming back again this year! For those of you who may not be aware, BEA (Book Expo America) is the book event. Over 3 or 4 days in New York City, thousands of publishers, authors, fans, professionals, librarians & pretty much anyone related to the book trade meets up to host panels for discussions, sign books, hand out ARCs of upcoming books & generally promote the book industry.

Armchair BEA was born out of the desire to still be involved in this event, even if you couldn't afford to actually attend. There are live Twitter feeds from the event, interview videos, local (online) networking & tons of tips & giveaways! Be sure to keep updated on what things will be taking place by visiting the official Armchair BEA site & following them anywhere you can.

I certainly will be participating again this year since I enjoyed my posts so much last year. I also won like 3 books from all the giveaways, so it was an even bigger bonus. Be sure to spread the word about this incredible online event!


No comments: