Pages

Apr 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum

Waiting on Wednesday recognizes that we as bookies pine for books. This post is about what I am impatiently waiting for right now. It was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

I am seriously excited for the second book in the Revenants series, Until I Die by Amy Plum. Set to be released May 8th, this book is sure to pick up right where we left off in Die for Me. Such a rich & different tale, I'm sure this one will follow in its extraordinary footsteps.

Obviously there are spoilers ahead (kind of), so turn away if you don't want to see them!

Until I Die coverKate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.


From Goodreads 

So who's with me that this sounds amazing? I'm really not sure how these two can work out their relationship. How can two people really be together if they can't first be themselves? A bit deep for a WOW, but true nonetheless. I can't wait to be swept up again!

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

France said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, but what hit me hardest was the ending. I never saw it coming and when it did...I was at a complete loss of words. That's when I know that an author and their book have had such a profound effect on me. My heart was aching from experience such intense emotions and I can't fathom how Plum is going to continue this story. Admittedly, the ending is sad and the outcome bleak, I know that this author will absolutely deliver hope and redemption in the third book.