Pages

Jul 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Lucky Ones (Bright Young Things #3) by Anna Godbersen

Waiting on Wednesday recognizes that we as bookies pine for books. This post is about what I am impatiently waiting for right now. It was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I am really excited about the third installment in Anna Godbersen's Bright Young Things series. You may remember that I really loved her Luxe series & this one is no different. And while I haven't had a chance to read the 2nd book in this current series (Beautiful Days) it has been on my TBR pile for a bit. That being said, I think I'm coming up on a historical fiction mood, so this may get bumped up. As a result I'm revealing what little information there is for The Lucky Ones due out September 18th.

The Lucky Ones coverLetty's rising star is threatened by a new rival...

Astrid's relationship with Charlie takes a dark turn...

And Cordelia vows revenge against the Hales - once and for all...


From Goodreads




While that's not much to go on, considering what little I know from the first book & the summary of the second, this is going to be one doozy of an installment. Have you read these? What do you think? Do you prefer one series over the other. And, as always, what are you waiting on this week?  

No comments: