Pages

Jun 4, 2013

Free Kindle Book: The 2011 Book Blogger's Cookbook!

The Book Blogger's Cookbook coverYou may or may not remember, but back in 2011 I posted about being included in the Book Blogger's Cookbook. Christy Dorrity of Dearest Dreams put together a wonderful cookbook of recipes to go along with popular YA books. There are recipes to compliment ShiverThe False Princess, and Before I Fall just to name a few. We start off with the book jacket description, then move into the explanation of why the recipe goes with the book, the recipe itself, & then blurbs about the book from book bloggers. There is a total of 25 book bloggers featured, including some personal favorites like Parajunkee's View & Mundie Moms.

You can read my review and check out the interview I did with Christy. Hurry up if you want to see how awesome this book is because these offers don't usually last more than a day!

Note: I do not have an Amazon Affiliate account and am not/will not be compensated in any way for this. I just thought y'all would like to have as much fun as I did!

No comments: