Pages

Nov 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Crash into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry

Waiting on Wednesday recognizes that we as bookies pine for books. This post is about what I am impatiently waiting for right now. It was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

So I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of this work/life/blog balance. Still not perfect, but I'm determined to get things situated. I'm really excited for my book this week (even though I just finished reading it). Crash into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry is set for a November 26 release & I may actually buy this one. I was kind of hoping that they would make a box set of these books soon so I can just buy that, but this one might be too good to wait for that. Check out the summary below.


Crash Into You cover The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.


From Goodreads


What I love about these books (and the Fairytale Retellings by Jackson Pearce) is that they are a loosely tied series. Not all characters are major players in other books & each book focuses on a different relationship. Of the three so far, I think this one is my favorite. I LOVE Isaiah & love that Katie isn't afraid to break her characters. Check back tomorrow for my review of Crash Into You! What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

Jerz Bookish Nerd said...

I did the worst thing possible. I skimmed the first book! I know! Its terrible! I haven't read more of the series because of it. Shame on me. I hope you really enjoy this one though!

My WoW