Pages

Sep 20, 2009

Book Trailer for Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Nora doesn't really like the guys that her friends throw at her. Until Patch comes along. Patch is different. There is something strange about him, but Nora can't figure it out. When she notices that he knows more about her than her nearest and dearest, Nora can't decide if she should run towards him or run from him. Caught in an ancient struggle between the fallen and the immortals, Nora must make a choice. And that choice might kill her.

This book trailer is amazing! I was teetering over whether or not I really want to read this book and now, I definitely want to. Can’t wait for October 13th!



2 comments:

Brodie said...

Love the book trailer! I got an ARC copy of Hush, Hush and I love it. Patch = sexy!! LOL. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do when you read it :)

Alessandra said...

The book trailer is great! I'm not that much into supernatural romance (because of the supernatural part... I'm totally into romance), but this sounds very intriguing. Can't wait to read it.