Pages

Dec 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday recognizes that we as bookies pine for books. This post is about what I am impatiently waiting for right now. It was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week's selection is The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard will be released January 7, 2010.

The Secret Year CoverSeventeen-year-old Colt has been sneaking out at night to meet Julia, a girl from an upper-class neighborhood unlike his own. They’ve never told anyone else about their relationship: not their family or friends, and especially not Julia’s boyfriend.When Julia dies suddenly, Colt tries to cope with her death while pretending that he never even knew her. He discovers a journal she left behind. But he is not prepared for the truths he discovers about their intense relationship, nor to pay the price for the secrets he’s kept.
From Goodreads

I know you all are thinking, "But Laura, you already read this!" That doesn't mean I'm not still waiting on it. I am hoping that someone will get it for me as a belated gift. *Hint, hint.:)* Either way, I really liked the book and would enjoy reading it again. Check out my thoughts here.

No comments: