1. What made you choose paranormal as your main genre?
Actually, I chose urban fantasy. At least, that's what I thought I was choosing. But I'm typically shelved in Paranormal Romance, which means my readers are a cross-section of romance and fantasy readers, which is awesome! As for how I chose urban fantasy, I just write the kinds of books I like to read. ;)
2. How much research did you actually have to log on bean sidhes for the Soul Screamers series?
3. Your books are coming out in quick succession, did you write them all at one and then divide the stories up or have you been writing the whole time?
4. What is your favorite aspect of your series? (Certain characters, the mythology, the romance, etc)
5. Any hints about your third installment My Soul to Keep that’s due out this June?
6. Anything else you want to tell your readers and fans?
Thank you so much Rachel for that little peak into your world(s)! That's some exciting news on the MSTKeep front. Check out her website for more information on both her series and for a list of appearances.