Pages

Mar 14, 2010

Bringing in the Loot

This is part of the In My Mailbox series hosted by The Story Siren. This meme allows book bloggers around the web to showcase what awesomeness we bought, swapped, borrowed, or got this week. Check out my loot below!

Finally slowing down around here. Thank goodness. Had a GREAT trip to Charlottesville to meet Maggie Stiefvater yesterday and met some TERRIFIC bloggers. But enough already, I'll tell you all about that later, for now, here's what I got this week.

Won:

The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuess (Thank you Random House Kids on Twitter)
The Life of Glass by Jillian Cantor (Won from Goodreads. Thanks for the personalization Jillian!)

ARC Tour (Around the World Tours):

Inside Out by Maria Snyder

That's all I got this week. What loot did you score?

1 comment:

The Book Owl said...

Fun contest wins! I can't wait to read Inside Out. I hope you like it. Happy reading. :]