Pages

May 1, 2010

Bringing in the Loot

This is part of the In My Mailbox series hosted by The Story Siren. This meme allows book bloggers around the web to showcase what awesomeness we bought, swapped, borrowed, or got this week. Check out my loot below!

Fun stuff this week! My husband let me use my HUGE 40% off coupon at Borders, so I got some stuff I've really been wanting to pick up that I can't wait for at the library. Woo hoo!

Library:
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Leviathan
Heist Society by Ally Carter


Bought:
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Going too Far by Jennifer Echols

Whatcha think? Good stuff, right? :D Remember, posting is light while I'm packing and moving, but I'll be sure to have some extra fun stuff when I get back! What loot did you score?

8 comments:

Manda said...

Great picks! Hex Hall is so awesome.

Kathy Martin said...

You didn't get good stuff; you got great stuff! I liked Hex Hall. I hope you enjoy your new books. Happy reading!

Eleni said...

Nice books this week, Hex Hall was really good! Enjoy :)

Girl on a Mission said...

Great books this week! Heist Society looks like it'll be good.

Leanna Elle said...

You had a great week!

Hex Hall is a fun read. :)

Sara said...

Great stuff! Heist Society, Hex Hall & Going Too Far are all on my wishlist!

Roseann's Musings said...

Hi, I am also a librarian-in-training and look forward to following your posts. I am still not sure what I will specialize in, but Children/YA literature is on my short list!

Super Librarian said...

I'm also a librarian-in-training. I work at a public library and assist the young adult librarian. I hope you enjoy Will Grayson, Will Grayson as much as I did! I recently got to meet John Green & David Levithan too. :)