Pages

Jun 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (4) & Follow My Book Blog (1)

Hello again from the Book Blogger Hop! This is a weekly get-together so that we can showcase our blogs and discover new ones! Also, new this week, is the Follow My Book Blog hop.

If you're stopping by because of the hops, WELCOME! My name is Laura and I work as a Young Adult programmer in a public library in North Carolina. I am planning to get my Master of Library Science sometime, as soon as I get settled in my new home.

I review mostly YA books with a focus on paranormal/fantasy & realistic fiction. Historical fiction & prose work occasionally pique my interest as well. This week I reviewed The Line & posted Memoirs of a Geisha in my Nostalgic Friday feature. Be sure to look around, follow if you like, check out my reading challenge or grab my button! Comments are a pleasure too, so fire away!!

Blogger Hop Parajunkee's Book Blogger Follow

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I found you through the blog hop. I am having a beach bag giveaway package. I hope you stop by and enter.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Found you via Follow Friday :) Love your blog! Can't wait to start keeping up with you and your reviews.

A Social Pastime said...

Found you through the Book Blogger Hop. I'm now a follower and look forward to reading your reviews.

My blog is www.mostlyreadingya.blogspot.com

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hopping on through.

Great blog.

Mystee said...

I'm stopping by from the Blog Hop & am your newest follower.

If you have a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog, follow back and take a moment to enter any of the current 4 giveaways {low entries}.

Have a great weekend

http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-hop-2.html

Lisa Jo said...

A new follower thanks to the Blog Hop!

Great site!

www.onceuponachapter.com