Pages

Jun 25, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (5) & Follow My Book Blog (2)

Hello again from the Book Blogger Hop & Follow My Book Blog hop! This is a weekly get-together so that we can showcase our blogs and discover new ones!

If you're stopping by because of the hops, WELCOME! My name is Laura and I work as a Young Adult programmer in a public library in North Carolina. I am planning to get my Master of Library Science sometime next year.

I review mostly YA books with a definite slant towards paranormal/fantasy & realistic fiction. Historical fiction & prose work occasionally pique my interest as well. This week I reviewed Party & posted Shakespeare in my Nostalgic Friday feature. Be sure to look around, follow if you like, check out my reading challenge or grab my button! Comments are a pleasure too, so fire away!!

I'm planning a giveaway for my blogiversary on 7/30/2010. If I get 200 followers it will be 1 book, if I get 225 it will become 2 books, and so on (one extra book per 25). The winner will be randomly drawn from my followers. Good luck!

Blogger Hop Parajunkee's Book Blogger Follow

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Just hopping by! Big fan of YA, looking forward to your reviews:)

Jenny
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

Lyndsey OHalloran said...

Hey!

Just stopping by from the Book Blogger Hop and now a new follower.

You can find my blog here if you wanna check it out:

http://yafiction-heavenhellandpurgatory.blogspot.com/

Linz x

Stacy at The Novel Life said...

That's so cool you are working towards your library science degree! I wish you the best of luck!
I'll definitely be following along your progress and reading up on your reviews ~ I too love YA!

Nora said...

Hopping by :)
Am now a new follower :)

Jen said...

Just stopping by from the Hop! :)

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Sigh...I wish I was a young adult programmer at a librarian. So lucky. New follower too.