Pages

Nov 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook


Waiting on Wednesday recognizes that we as bookies pine for books. This post is about what I am impatiently waiting for right now. It was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

If I'm not mistaken, this should be the first book I've featured that will be a 2013 release! Amazing how time flies. I hope you are as excited as I am about Kristin Halbrook's January 29th debut of Nobody But Us. This book looks so amazing that I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I've been craving a teenage love drama for some unknown reason and I believe this will be just the thing. Check it out!


Nobody But Us cover
Bonnie and Clyde meets IF I STAY in this addictively heart-wrenching story of two desperate teenagers on the run from their pasts. 

They’re young. They’re in love. They’re on the run. Zoe wants to save Will as much as Will wants to save Zoe. 

When Will turns eighteen, they decide to run away together. But they never expected their escape to be so fraught with danger.... When the whole world is after you, sometimes it seems like you can’t run fast enough. 

Nobody But Us, told in alternating perspectives from Will and Zoe, is an unflinching novel, in turns heartbreaking and hopeful, about survival, choices, and love...and how having love doesn’t always mean that you get a happy ending.  

From Goodreads
Tell me that doesn't sound incredible? While I haven't read If I Stay (I know, I know), I do know enough about it and its reputation to know that this one is worth the read. I really want to know just what danger this couple ends up facing. There are just too many possibilities for me to even fathom them all.

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

I love the sound of this one too-a Bonnie and Clyde-esque YA sounds super cool!

loreleimarsh said...

I know, right? I seriously can't wait to see how the author pulls it off and how this story compares to the real-life version.