Pages

Sep 13, 2009

Bringing in the Loot

This week I hit the book jackpot between winning a book, receiving my first ARC, my holds came in at the library, and I bought myself some birthday books. Hooray for birthdays!





The top row is loot from the library and when it rains, it pours.

Tricks by Ellen Hopkins, Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange, The Immortals: Evermore by Alyson Noel, Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson, and Identical by Ellen Hopkins

Ring of Fire by Pierdomenico Baccalario is an ARC I received.

Liar by Justine Larbalestier I won in a contest over on Book Divas.

So it looks like I will be a busy little blogger for at least the next few weeks. Also, Adriana Trigiani will be in town next Friday to promote her new book Viola in Reel Life so stay tuned for that update!

2 comments:

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Ctaching Fire is phenomenal and Evermore is really good too. You were so lucky to win Liar! Enjoy your books!

Alessandra said...

Wow! I've been wanting to read Liar, too. I've heard so many good things about that book.