Pages

Dec 7, 2009

Another challenge!

I'm also going to be participating in J.Kaye's 2010 YA Reading Challenge.

Rules:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.

2. There are four levels:

--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.

--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.

--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.

--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.

3. Audio, eBooks, paper all count.

4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

I think I will go for the Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge and going for 50 YA novels. While I don't have my entire list planned out yet, you can be sure that some of those will cross over with my 2010 Debut Authors Challenge. Anyone want to join me?

Update 5/23: While I haven't read nearly as many books as I had planned this year, I have already read 22 YA books. 20/50 isn't bad. It's on track pretty much to have half of them read by mid-year.

No comments: