Pages

May 19, 2010

Soul Screamers Love Continues!

So I obviously like the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent, seeing as I dedicated a whole week to celebrating it. Well, the time has come to share some more Soul Screamers love!

Rachel is hosting a simple contest on her blog where the winner will receive a signed copy of My Soul to Keep and a large t-shirt!! Go here to enter.

She has also graciously provided her fans with a wallpaper featuring the covers of all 3 novels and the prequel novella, which can be found online here. And while the release is a little less than 2 weeks away, there is still time to grab the widget which can be found here on the sidebar.

I think that about does it for info on the next awesome book! If you haven't read the first ones, I suggest checking out my reviews (My Soul to Take and My Soul to Save) or picking up a copy! Hope you enjoy them!

No comments: