Pages

Sep 1, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Alpha (Shifters #6)

Waiting on Wednesday recognizes that we as bookies pine for books. This post is about what I am impatiently waiting for right now. It was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Words do not convey my excitement for the final book in the Shifters series Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent! It's set to be released on September 28 and that date can't get here soon enough. Faythe Sanders is one of the most powerful lead female characters in a series. Be sure to read my mini-reviews of the series (Part 1 & Part 2) before reading the blurb below. Of course there are spoilers for each book in the subsequent review.


YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE FAYTHE...

The unscrupulous new Council chair has charged Jace, Marc, and me with trespassing, kidnapping, murder, and treason. Yeah, we've been busy. But now it's time to take justice into our own hands. We must avenge my brother's death and carve out the rot at the heart of the Council.

It's not going to be easy, and loss seems unavoidable, but I have promised to protect my Pride, no matter what. With a target on my back and Marc at my side, I'm heading for a final showdown that can--that will--change everything forever. A showdown I'm not sure I'm ready for. But life never waits until you're ready.

From Goodreads

How amazing does that sound? I have the countdown widget in my countdowns box on the right hand side. If you're as excited as I am, grab it and post it. Spread the word about this amazing series & its eagerly anticipated finale. Head over the urbanfantasy.blogspot.com to learn more about Rachel Vincent and her series.

Grab the countdown widget here:

No comments: