Pages

Oct 11, 2009

Bringing in the Loot

This is part of the In My Mailbox series hosted by The Story Siren.

A little bit slower going this week in the book world for me, but I did still manage to get some nifty stuff.

Bought:
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles


Library:
Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater


Also, don't forget about my contest! I am giving away a signed copy of Viola in Reel Life to one lucky winner. Find out more here.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I still have yet to read Never Cry Werewolf & Hush, Hush- which are two that I'm itching for! Great batch of books this week. Happy reading. :)

Catherine (On The Nightstand) said...

Yay for Soulless and Lament - I loved those. :) Plus Hush, Hush! I really want to read that one. :)

swiggett said...

Lament was awesome. I'm still holding off on Shiver - it will be a reward.